Sunday, September 5, 2010
Choices....
Everyday you all are faced with choices that might not seem that big of a deal, but have you ever thought about all those choices together make the difference in making the right or wrong decision. For example, soda or water? Might seem like a goofy example but it fits. To some people soda tastes so good but water is better for your health...add that decision with eating Subway vs. Chiptole? Before I get too off subject, the point of this blog is to let you all talk about making the right choices and how will affect your grades! Watch the video from Michael Jordan (posted earlier this year) and consider the choices he made in order to be legendary! We are getting ready to start our Eastern Hemisphere curriculum. How do you plan on accomplishing the goals that you stated in the first blog? What choices are you going to make?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
I plan to accomplish my goal by paying attention in class, studying for tests, and doing my homework do the best of my ability.
by: CashPuppy89
I think that in order to accomplish the goals I have set, I will have to put more effort into my work and also have more fun with it. I tend to get bored in my previous social studies classes, but I think to accomplish my goals I will have to become more interested and engaged! :)
The most previous comment about becoming more engaged in class and not being bored was by: jb5112
I think the number one rule to accomplish my goals is to have fun. Along with fun comes hard work, which i will have to do to keep my grades up. Since homework is a big part of our grade, i will also take out some extra time to study it.
By: Willy Wonka
i plan to acomplish my goals by
trying to work harder for the best grades i can get and pushing my self to be on the honor roll.
I plan to studie more so I don't fall behind as much and stay ahead. i plan to do all my home word so i don't get bad grades and I'm going to study my book more before tests.
posted by: cool dude296
For me my goal was to learn something new everyday. How I can do this is to listen really well to every thing Mr.A tells us.
By: F.K.T :)
I will make good choices by studying, paying attention, and not getting too easily distracted. But, I will always have fun in my daily studies!
ROCK ON ADVANCED STUDIES!!!!!! from:
gummebear132
I plan to accomplish my goals this year by staying organized. By staying organized, i remember to do my homework, study for test and turn in projects on time. I also plan to accomplish my goals for this year by working hard at everything i do in school.
by: bk04
I plan to accomplish my goal of sharing the news of Christ to my new friends by maybe sitting by the kid alone at the lunch table or walking in with their head down in the halls. In class i need to be more focused and not wondering off in my thoughts to keep my grade up.
By: Yankeefan06
I'm going to accomplish my goal by meet new people and be more outgoing. I'm going to do this by saying hi to people that I kinda know in the hallway.
By: Bug928
In order to keep my grades up think that I need to study and stay on top of things. I will make the good choice to study for a test or do homework before I relax or do anything else.I am going to accomplish my goal in keeping my grades high and focusing on being a better person everyday! :)
by:nfl.patriots
Im going to accomplish my goals by studying hard, listening in class, and doing all my homework.
by: ep12
I plan to accoplish my goals by paying attention, trying my best, studying hard, and being organized. I will work to the best of my ability.
By: volleyball girl238
In order to accomplish my goal, I will have to do all of my homework, not stress about it and listen to Mr. Arasmith. I need to study more than I usually do.
By:Saints51
This year I plan to accomplish my goals by studying for tests two to three days ahead;not the night before. Also I will do my homework. That is how I plan to achieve my goals.
By: C.O.D.
I plan to accomplish my goals by studying hard and paying attention in class. Some of the choices I'm going to make are choosing school over fun, and studying over messing around.
Chalk17
To accomplish my goals this year I need to study before the tests, get good grades on my homework and projects, and listen in class.
By Jts45
My goal is to get straight A's in all my classes.I plan on accomplishing my goal by making sure I get my work done, and make sure that I pay attention in class at all times. This is a good goal for me cause i easily get distracted.
peace!love!happy!:)
This year, i plan to be more thorough with studying for quizzes/tests, and homework. Also not to be afraid to ask a lot of questions, (which I intend to do).
-mydogrox5
In order to reach my goals I will study every time I have a test even if I think I know everything. Also I will take out extra time to finish my homework and make sure it is done correctly.
^^previous comment by dancer21
In order to accomplish my goals I will study harder and focus better in class.
By: Bann13
To reach my goals that i have set, I am going to study for all of my tests and complete all of my work on time. I am also going to pay attention in class and respect my teacher and classmates to also help achieve my goal.
by:heatfan6
To reach my goal this year I will work super hard on everything and pay attention! I hope to have a good year an study hard to get good grades!!:)
kg7
my plan to be successful with my goals is to do my homework every night before anything else, definately pay attension in class, sometimes in the morning I am tired and feel like falling asleep. But we're usually doing something that keeps me awake. Making good choices... I will do my homework before i play on the computer. By:Bubbles101
just the other day, I was playing on the computer and i had a practice card for strings due the next day, so I needed to practice, but I still wanted to play. So I thought to myself, "lets just get the practicing over with" so I went up too my room and practiced for 20 min. It felt like 5 min. And I was happy i got it over with
By:Bubbles101
Post a Comment