Your first blog assignment is an easy one. All you need to do is become familiar with site. Click on a few of the links and learn something. Throughout the year I will post different links to things that we are studying, so that you have even more resources to expand your thinking.
What I want you to post in the comments section of the blog is easy. Tell me your goal for this year in 7th grade AND your favorite topic you've studied in elementary Social Studies!
Happy Blogging!
Mr. A
Something to watch and think about. We will talk about it later.
35 comments:
My goal for this year is to learn more about different forms of government. My favorite subject I have studied in social studies was learning about ancient cultures like the Aztec's and Incas.
by: bk04
My goals in 7th Grade is to make it to my clases on time, have no citizen(not sure how to spell that)marks, or have bad grades. My favorite unit in social studies last year, was when we studied about a lot of countries like Canada, and Mexico. The last post reminded me of the Aztecs and the Incas. That was my favorite unit in 5th Grade.
By: Bubbles101
My goal for this year in social studies is to make learn a lot and make an A. Last year in elementary school my favorite Social Studies unit was learning about the Aztec's and there culture.
By C.O.D.
Awesome job to those that have posted so far!
Mr. A
My goals in 7th grade is to learn about more Ancient history and the Eastern Hemisphere. My favorite Social Studies unit last year was studying the Incas, Aztecs, and Mayans.
By CashPuppy89
My goal for this year is to make new friends and spread the word of christ with them. My favorite unit i have studied in social studies was american history with the revolutionary war, mayflower, and civil war from 5th grade.
by:yankeefan06
My goal for 7th grade is to be more excited about social studies, because last year Social Studies was very boring for me. My favorite thing that we learned in
6th grade was our Canada unit and memorizing all the provinces and learning all about its history, because my relatives live there.
by: JB5112
My goal for the 7th grade year is to get all A. Last year my favorite topic in social studdies was learning the way of life of the Azetec's, Incas, and Mayans.
by:JCdancer
My goal for 7th grade is to do good in school. Also to get no tarties or citizen ship marks! My favorite subject in social studies wa probably Canada. Last year was so boring bacause all we did was read out of a packet and do a workseet on it! But I think this year will be more fun!!
Kg7
My goal for this year is to succeed in all my classes and make the most of the year! My favorite subject I studied in elementary social studies would have to be learning about the cultures of the Aztec and Incas.
By: volleyball girl238
My goal is to have a better understanding of how everyhting started. My favorite lesson from last year was learning about the Inuits. I find them very interesting.
My goal for this year in social studies is to learn something new every day. My favorite topic that we studied in sixth grade was about the Aztecs.
by: F.K.T
My goal this year is to get the best grades I can. My favorite SS topic was the learning about the revolutionary war.
By: Chalk17
My goal for 7th grade is to make new friends and not to stress about homework. I liked learning about America in the past and America in the present day and how it changed so much.
By: Saints51
My goal for this year is to make new friends. My favorite thing that I learned in my elementary years was about the Mayans because their culture is very interesting.
By: Bug928
My goal for the year is to participate more in class. My favorite thing I have studied in social studies is the revolutionary war.
By: Bann13
My goal for this year is to become more farmiliar with the government. That was my weak spot in elementary school. My favorite subject was when we learned about World War I and the revolutinary war.
My goal for Social Studies this year is to learn a lot and get a good grade. I enjoyed learning about the ancient civilizations last year in Social Studies.
By:heatfan6
my goal for this year is to learn more about different cultures and get to know geography better. my favorite subject in social studies my sixth grade year was learning about the acient civilization of the Aztecs and incas. I don't think I could live with the Aztecs. especially knowing that I could get sacrificed to the gods at any time.
by:willy wonka
My goals for 7th grade are to learn more about the government. i would like to be successful with my grades and knowledge. I would like to become more interested in social studies because in elementary I never really got into social studies.
By:NFL.Patriots
My goal for seventh grade is to learn more about different faraway countries. I love to learn about other cultures and other ways of life.
My goal this year in 7th grade is to learn more about history and get a lot of A's. My favorite topic in social studies was learning about the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and the Incas in Canada.
By:Jts45
My goal for this year is to learn as much as i can. My favorite S.S. unit was learning about the Aztecs and the Incas.
By ep12
I have collected the scores! GOOD JOB BY EVERYONE!!!
I will let you know the next blog later this week.
Take care!
The middle ages website is neat it looks like it will be a great resorce for when we study the middle ages! I'm really exicited for social studies this year!! :) are any of you guys exicited for the year to really take off, I know I am!?!
Mr. Arasmith, that last blog was posted by Twixie. i just pushed the wrong button when i was publishing it.
haha thats funny, a lot of people liked learning about the Aztecs.
Ready for the test! Bring it on!!!
I don't think I ready for the test yet!!:(
kg7
To become legendary this year, I will conquer my goals. To do this I will study harder than ever before and will start saying my personal ideas and start asking questions about any misunderstandings or concerns I might have. I will not do this in just one class but all classes that I take.
By: Twixie
To reach my goal this year, I plan to focus more on studying. last year I would scan a paper and say "ready!", but now I plan to be more thorough. I plan to not be afraid to ask a lot of questions. Which I intend to do sometimes. I'm glad i can have a new chance for a better start this year.
What are we surpossed to answer?
Kg7
If you are caught texting your thumbs will be cut off. I think we can use this rule because we are not supposed to carry phones and I know that this is a problem because kids do it anyway, so this law would probably would be scared to text or even carry their phones in school.
By: Twixie
If you skip detention or ISS then you will be given ten days of detention or ten days of ISS.
By C.O.D.
Revised.
If you are caught texting in class your thumbs will be tied together. This is a good rule because a lot of kids text in school when their not supposed to. This will also embarrass kids so they will stop.
Twixie
Post a Comment